You have no items in your shopping cart.

Funding & Loans

Below are some of the options currently available but they will depend on your own personal circumstances and the companies below may change their information.

Age 24+ Advanced Learning Loans.   This is an excellent facilty to help with the cost of a Level 3 course. The loans do not have to be paid back until April 2016 and then only at the rate of 9% of your income if it is over £21,000. The loan does not depend on your current income and there are no credit checks. This facility is highly recommended; please ask us how you can take advantage of it.

Job Centre Plus (DWP)
You can apply for funding for a wide variety of subjects. The funding can cover your course and other costs associated with the training. Please see your job advisor at your local Job Centre Plus for more information.

Skills Funding Agency (SFA)
A new streamlined funding system for adult skills. An important and useful site.

Education Funding Agency (EFA)
Funding for learners up to age 19 or age 25 for those with learning difficulties and disabilities

Life Long Learning
If you are over 19, living in England, and looking to improve your skills or get a qualification then this is a very useful site detailing many funding options.

Professional Career Development Loans (PCDL)
These are bank loans to help pay for work related training. The advantage here is that you do not pay any interest for 2 years and 1 month while you are learning. You can borrow between £300 and £10000 to cover the costs of up to 2 years learning or 3 years if the course includes practical and unpaid (job related) training. This is another good scheme; please ask us if the course you have in mind qualifies.

Help for ex-service members
Re-training funding is available through ELCAS
and The Royal British Legion

Charitable Trust Funds, The Princes Trust and The Shaw Trust
Many UK charities (see offer help and funding for adult learners. The Princes Trust is available for those under the age of 25 The Shaw Trust, lots of support and help but you need to be referred by your Job Centre Plus.

National Careers Service
Tel: 0800 100 900
This department will give you plenty of advice and guidance on what is available for you.

Disability Rights UK
If you cannot get the funding through other sources then this trust may be able to help

Offenders Learning and Skills Service (OLASS)